AK 804 left me behind ~ ~ ~ Feb 9, 2010


All preparation: exchange currency,toilettries,passport, iteneraries,my sack bag was ready pack since last october. The excitement inside~ oh GOD cant wait to get-in carrier AK 804 that fly to Krabi, Thailand >> But that "feeling" for me,was left farrrrrr behind. As i'm the pioneer/planner/decision maker ended all. Full-stop. I'm not going. OMG~ it really sick when all happend. My loved MR.LENSA + miss marce + ameer + udeen ~ fly without me. Nobody screwed anybody, but outhere have some species love to screw other people "joy" and "cheerish" momento :)We choose krabi as it was low exchange rate, low flight fare, nice scenic, famous rating vote for foreigners choose for sea+greeny spots place to visit. Only using air asia carrier can bring us to Krabi. Krabi town itself no-sea surround, but as u travel 45 minutes out from the town- u can reach the beach of Ao Nang and Ko Lanta.
Gooling to internet, make u easier make plan to Krabi. The convenient of accomodations / transport / optional tour and f&b, helps u to plan more. Gooling to other place Thailand, from Krabi, u may catch to go Phuket (2hours) and also Ko Phangan (1hour)- the famous island for "the Beach" film acted by Leonardo Di Caprio. I love reading and go thru the blogger who've been to Krabi/ Ao nang before, they absolutely had a great moment there. I said to my Mr. Lensa, hopefully, next time i can go there.... he just sms / holler me during his trip there ~ kindda of missing him too. Lebiu!!!
Thru the phone ~ they had good time. Put out the envy aside ~ cant wait to meet them n must "be CRACKED" their brain there. Wish miss marce took care her beloved cousin bro, as i do... As Mr. udeen "MASTAMANIA" he he :) mmmmmmmmmmmmm ~ i will wait at the arrival hall for AK 805 land at LCCT 16:40 hrs12 Feb 2010. cheers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment