after May coming is June

(sun stil rise-up)
Start my typing at 8.00am 21st of May in front of my office pc.... a lil early to office. Still light-off. Mmmm,Let story bout yesterday:
yesterday was adik birthday and Qada' fastime for me.
Ergghh, kindda hungry greedy when it come to 3pm...think of what to eat.
What can appetited me up. What high-up my tempted mood to swallow-in :)
as what i planned with along, pick her in office and go to Bangi,
But >> heavy rain at 4-5pm. Cancelled that, and focus on my next meals BREAK THE FASTING..... mmm... what to eat, what to drink ,where to go........alone? or ask myARMy
(ask my ARMy opinion?mmm..he had no idea oso i guess).
Drive to Bangsar (Nirvana Indian Vege?) or drive to The curve (get the pancakes?)
onetime ask my ARMy to go, he kindda disagree (i thought something positive-bz maybe.........) and while at carparking, ask again - coz i want him be with me....he's kindda say YES/NO ... :( frustrating
but at last, he jump into my car......and we drive to the curve
as what tempting me is Paddington house of PANCAKE(recommended by ofilet), but as went with him ~ cancelled that stupid idea - just tapau
we had our dinne rat IKEA restaurante - meatbols + pasta vegetarian
azan at 7.25pm.......
http://www.ikea.com.my/en/service/store-services/restaurant.asp
we leaving at 7.50 (i dunno why kindda of rushing) :(
be happy ! be happy ! as i safely arrived at Sri Rampai and do same routine as sister..............................

1 comment:

  1. This is the answer from your ARMY:

    1)"he had no idea oso i guess).
    Drive to Bangsar (Nirvana Indian Vege?) or drive to The curve (get the pancakes?)
    onetime ask my ARMy to go, he kindda disagree (i thought something positive-bz maybe.........) and while at carparking, ask again - coz i want him be with me....he's kindda say YES/NO ... :( frustrating
    but at last, he jump into my car......and we drive to the curve
    as what tempting me is Paddington house of PANCAKE(recommended by ofilet), but as went with him ~ cancelled that stupid idea - just tapau"

    ------->The idea awesomem,but the traffic?????
    ------->its kindda cheap pan cake that my nanny can make it for u....

    2)we had our dinne rat IKEA restaurante - meatbols + pasta vegetarian

    ------->lucky i plan for u to tapau the pancake...otherwise i'll turn to incredible hulk and put all the pancake into the cashier mouth!...i knew it xsedap..but u kinda disagree

    3)"we leaving at 7.50 (i dunno why kindda of rushing) :("

    ----->because i still have my mom to take care off...she single because my father passed away..i tot u understand

    ReplyDelete