dateline VS deadline

mmmm....why suppost this topic sudden come to my head.....???

myself? answer : dunno........
as seating on my chair, barefoot under the table and reading half of the STAR newspaper today with nuthin interesting topic to focus both my retina,unsleepy eyes,turn-off mood of doin anything - filling,typing ...etc................ sudden, the topic so strike up like "battling inside my self"me ZASSSSSSS straight up to myhead > the impulse turn to type it inside here...
mmmm...... tick tock tick tock...




wasnt sound like that, but the rhythm inside my heart like beating other kindda of songs :)

tickle me? yeah~

DATELINE as the bosses always said: was something to get prepared before the event is coming. If turn blue and run slow - turn to DEAD LINE.... f***ing hell ya, it was turn-off the light and glitz on my day (gueesed anyone pun)

Dateline for anyone else? i mean normal routine as HUMAN....... yeah, this was the questionned that i always ask my self. Day by day, counting an hour, followed my minutes then seconds.... managing our lives, was it suppost to be an accurate date or a line as guidance :( sigh~

as the intimacy happen for myself, and as the cutting the broadway to the shortcut, mode: tickle although the AGE remining me to beware in every steps, i was kiindda AFRAID to face each day counted. Yeah, it seem natural,biological seems perfect, but the smurged turn the emotional to emo-concious..........

conclusion : FREAKKY!!

DEAD-LINE in our life, was it necessary? or its kindda DEAD-way? DEAD-pulse?

yeah ~ sometime i felt that way (but 2 times maybe) ....stagged on what i plan-to-do....... feel like the oxigen + nerve + blood was it mixing?multiplying?minus? or WHATEVER

managing every ticking that tockingwas a very very good thing to do, as the word appreciation or "syukur"

No comments:

Post a Comment