who's CUP this belong to?


FIFA FIFA FIFA......
as what i remembered, myself loving this kindda of game since last 2006 FIFA (seating at BB Walk Starbucks - beside table with Andy Flop Ploppy and Families)
Rewind my storylife time, only 40% die-hard-soul fans of soccerfield - the rest, 27th years i spend mixing up with spices of life....
mmmm hardly to say as i never seen my pa play any soccer and we're only lovable DAUGHTERS on that house - No boots / no ball / no match / no whistle / no kicking or anything ACCEPT my pa luv to bring us to stadium watch a Kedah Team match. Three times i guess....
That time, my mak luv to suit us yellow & green shirt kinda mix & match color (i'm so innocent kid that time...silently without any objection - wear & not tear it...he he he)......
Campus lite? mmmmm...none the a name game of "futsal" was hearing that time. Not popular yet. Formally, i activated my energy up to RUN-KAYAKING-TREKKING with the adventure club in my campus....



Just finished organize the WAKA-WAKA PARTY in my office place -
Menu : sandwiches / Pizza Hut / special cake bake by http://fizanordin.blogspot.com
Party + working (both have to balance sometimes)
and as the schedule still ON,me & few frens finding a spot to watch the game
noisiest VUVUZELA blowed....
WHO THIS CUP BELONGS TOOO???
as result today : SPAIN VS NETHERLANDS.................... ur guess??

No comments:

Post a Comment