sweetree

A right combination or a good picking a name for "branding" of your own place....(what i meant was ~ restaurant). Actualy readers,SWEETREE was one of the permise restaurant near my house area. Last nite at 9, me and other BV clans, had a biggy huggy dinner. Its spacious, plus i didnt went to top floor yet.
We ordered a KOREAN food (after picking the menu about 30minutes) he he....
1. Boy pick : triangle weird rice + mayonis + milo ice
2. ARMy pick : steam rice + minced beef +kimchi + BOH ice tea
3. Me pick: tasteless vege set + kimchi + BOH ice tea
(conclusion: disasterous taste....but, i love coz my army GAMBLE HIS TONGUE too try) ha ha :)
Surprisingly, they surprised US (the belated birthday people-included me and hubby). Lightened the candles, by count one,two,three we blowed (me,ofey,anfaal and ARMy).Then, cut into pieces. I took this time to distribute ARMY side wedding cards. My clans, they promised to come. Glad to see them if they really made their promise ~ .......... forgive and forget
the attendees for the day : diana,anfaal,azealea,aan,me,yazin,boy drag,jass,crystal,man,gf of man,ofey and kojack.
.........
tag on calender : baby shower for Mommy-to-be (mid-feb)
...........

1 comment:

  1. aiyoooo....me will missed the baby shower la! aiyo!!!!!!this is the first event of BV clan for baby celebration! Aiyooo!!

    ReplyDelete