my name.......


aaarrkkhh...errkkhh... let me out!


let me out!


Saturday 23 July 2011. 4:30 pm. At last, the windows open,and here i can hardly wait. Finally the guy hated the most 9 month- that always wakes me up- always say "hello" to me, i met him at last. My lovely father, Mr. Madhar, abviously, he a gentleman guy and calm-face. Tickle me. Cant wait to karate him some more, BUT.....next time, when my lesson of kicking and walking becoming more excellence.Without knowing, i always kicked him from inside.


Mom kiss and cuddle me. Wow, i can still felt the tender love from a mother. Thank you mum. Bring me together into this world. The weighting of me 3.1kilos. Pity her. But i pray, we had better life and more brighter.


I cant see anything. I cant reach anything by my own hand. What i knew, i alive. My body been place in one type of cube-bed, restly breathing. I stretching my hands and legs. My eyes can go right and left. WOW!


I can hear. All said that my eyes like puncher Mr.Madhar. But no mirrors. I know i will smile and handsome like daddy and gud-kind bahaviour like moms. Hehe...


And before ended, proudly i introduced my self, I'm Nurul Bathrisya Is'ad bin Mahadhar. An i already turn 5days old.


until next!

No comments:

Post a Comment