to plan,planning and planned

present,past,future
Presently, as today, Monday and i begin my day with normal routine. Open my butterfleet blog as i wanna updat ethe upcoming SALES webbies and the current news update from my beloved blogger. Click clck click ~ only news of MLS our company update from my husband, news iftar from my cousin Sarah and lovable cake baker, Kak Whiz.

At 9,my collegue Sharmi and Abg Wan ask me to handle a small meeting for Eid-Mubarak celebration + farewell for PWTC office. Sob sob :,( since my service, this are the third time shifted. 1.placed in KLIA 2. PWTC and 3. Putrajaya. Damn historical huh?

meeting end after 20 minutes. Collection will be made RM20 each. Date: 23rd sept.

10.30am, i started clicking "new topic" for starting new folder of my own blog. But before that, thinking of snap some shot "how my eyes catch on glass" (coz i plan of new eyeglass)


(freetime pose.... not modelling of any brand eyeglass...hehe)


Before or in the past, on 13 Aug my closest BFF and BFNF (u ols know what it mean) gathered together to Yam & Yazid super celebs house at Aman Heights.


Nice house. Really adore. Hidden but breezy. Makan2,chitchat, unforgotten birthday girl for that night, Azealea and plus,we did enjoy the night after iftar with Badminton Championship for world cup as malaysia Vs China. Unlucky, we loose. Two juniors twin brothers - Alee & Adam cheering our evening.

8 Days - in future more to go for hari raya. I conclude that, this Ramadhan bring a lot of meaning for me. As how the other new couple goes, patience + belief + instinct + hikmah play along, good ending in every way, Insyallah. Allah wont hurt the Ummah as long as the Ummah didnt hurt among themselve or pray to him. Subhanallah.


END


No comments:

Post a Comment