day by day i prayed

Uploading a photo full of memory...

and it filled. Filled everything and anything in this world...

Today,feb 14th. None meaning for me. None meaning for my past and future.

For some people, Valentine is a must.

Is the day we can present or show how "love" we are.

But how about eternal love?


anyone believe?


Foor me? it just normal day.

But as today- 14 Feb, my husband will fly far outside malaysia and left me.

This the first time.

Pray for strenght inside - without curiousity - admitted.

Actualy i hated this kind of emo- this kind of action..... but, as adult i have to admit.

People cant be glued 24/7.

People dont death because another person.

Instinct cant be hear, JUST feel.

*******

Must have belief, must have courage, and support of him. This his hunt :

For rezeki.

For his ambition.

For his dream.

For his wish

****

Allah swt hear his heart say. He fly with Shaq (photographer) and newly-wed groom and bride, friend of him to honeymoon WORLDEST spot - B.A.L.I .........

14 - 19 Feb 2011

AU REVOIR DE AMOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment