april 2012

April coming, April go. As early April, nothing much to share. Day by day, i'm doing the same routine, and again routine.... and counting the day, when my status change to "mother-wanna-be" or "mama" ( wah! excited) ? when?

only Qada & Qada' knows it.

As an excited nothing good news coming. Two sons of my bff, Adam and Alee, just celebrated their year first birthday. Daughter of my cousin, Batrisyia already turn 10 months. Cute-pie face..petit.

and my parent turn their ages to 61th this year.

my lil sister already 1 and half year on going master.

Big sister, already 34 years - being single, simple & happy of her own world...

My Army, who's ambitious + energetic + hardworking loved his passioned in photography, already 4 years now,

and our rendezvous lovy dovey already 3 years....


*************

May GOD bless and bliss me and my Army way....


amin

No comments:

Post a Comment