Bye bye travelogy 2012

dear readers and friends,

travelling was the thing and activity that unstoppable and inherit me to do so... as long as i live.
But, due to my pregnancy that now already in 2nd trimester which count 5 motnhs and 3 weeks, i have to slow down the URGE or speaking about topic of travelling.
But, that doesnt mean my head stop of thinking DESTINATION, WHICH AIR CARRIER, READING MATERIAL, MAGAZINE, TRAVEL PEEPS, RANDOM FOOTERS, TRAVELLING PHYLOSOPHY... and this this....

ha ha...

what mesmerized my self, once i knew that my belly contains a "baby"/ tiny human, i'm not traumatized or freak of getting what "CHANGES will happen.
The hormon turn to slow & steady. ACCEPTANCE AND THANK YOU.
 I read lots of blog motherhood writers + open chat with  friends about pregnancy topic, that non-scared me off.

here, my listed of travel destination overseas and domestic for 2012 :
  • FEB > Singapore - assisting the crew from singapore
  • MACRH > Indonesia,Jakarta and Bandung - Travel with crew Mazelensa
  • APRIL > cousin Ihsan wedding Taiping and Penang
  • JUNE > wedding Army cousin KL and Sg.Petani
  • SEPTEMBER > Osaka and Tokyo,Japan > Golf Event and visiting Yashma & Ahmad
  • DECEMBER > Johore and Malacca with family
***

And the travelogy of next year 2013 will continue soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment