mid-Ramadhan

kejap je mase berjalan......
dah middle of Ramadhan...
manage jugak buat 2 kali terawih..
 
Start Ramadhan with some crisis- internal and I managed to settle it down before it getting worst and more complicated- especially understanding..
if I could tell Ian-my son, I think the leftover and hurtful feeling easy to throw away..
 
the hurt
the misunderstood
the miserable condition
the unfinished history
repeated hated
 
****
wow... I think I wont fasting and celebrate Ramadhan.. :)
****
 May the world and people surround bring peace and love
Not all contemplate- to be easy
Not all goes like we wish
Not all comes as lovely as bouquet
But, Redha,pray and be good for everybody
I knew I did hurted someone
I know some unwise thought, I bring anger to someone
I know I cant inhere for someone who need me
 
****
 
but truthful, I am trying to be the as good as one
mommy-wife-worker-friend-daughter
 
****

 
 
Weekenders with Little Masham Ian

 
Boring time at Office in Ramadhan - straight look

 
Left posed

 
Right posed

No comments:

Post a Comment