VISA AUSTRALIA

 
 
today 7th Oct 2013.
two weeks more to go for Gold Coast Trip. Feeling tripping !!! yeay
 
plus, my excitement that I guessed lasting until the end of this year...my NEW I PHONE C...
early-bird gift from husband.
combo gift : Birthday (5dec) & 3rd Anniversary of my marriage (17Dec)
 
common guys ! feeling HIP and feel like wanna HOP not always- seldom less
 
:)
 
back to the topic : My next trip to OZ is new experience for me and my family as bring my Lil Ian will fly up up to the sky.
 
wow...
 
exciting reach 70% , worry  30%
 
but I need courage, I need support...May my husband give me 100% + 10% extra comfortable for me mentally and physically for do this trip successful.
 
Early and as plan, we will travel 3 adult and 1 baby.
me, My Army, his friend and My Ian.
 
But, due to some crisscross relation-sheep and whatever thingy, just 3 of us will proceed this journey.
one DROP from this trip.
 
Its ok, as long as none will bring harm or money lost occur.
 
For his friend, he will change the travel date.
*******
so today I go through google, find a sources of how to apply VISA. and luckily got contact guide from blog  http://www.nadiafarahida.com/2013/03/visa-ke-australia.html 
&
email to
 
to be continue
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment