twenty fifteen



welcome welcome.
 
today 6th of January. OMG!!! kejap je. My first day datang keje.
still old desk, old chair, old place.
 
xde baru. Yang baru of courselah BUKU LOG KERJA aku...
hehehehh
 
tiap tahun kene beli baru.
 
Ok....ape nak bebel. Ok, my pengapit dulu whom was my bloody cousin Shuhada (KL side) and suppost-to-get-married-but-break-up one more Miss Nadiah (Penang side).
Last 3rd Jan, Shuhada had her "akad nikah" and day after 4th Jan, her wedding at Dewan Pedana Keramat.
Lovely and full of tremendous gossips and drama.
 
 
ape-apepun, ucapan tahniah dan semoga berkekalan. Amin.
 
*****
my pillowmate, my ARMY was happen to face his first FINAL EXAM.waaarrgghhhhh...
I think a lot than him. Cuak oooooo
but he seems relax siap lepak2 malam.
doakan dia SUCCESS in career and study. Both important.
And in my pray and Doa, may Allah swt bring him more wisely and tolerable father, student, husband and BOSS in this year and life.
 
My pregnancy, healthy. Our last check up, he/she sems so active.
 
-smile-
 
alhamdullillah
 


No comments:

Post a Comment