September coming

A year come, a year go
Here is my story dated 16Aug 2015 1:12am

Saddess,confussed,angered,frustrated as i found more more evidence of my unfaithful marriage story.
Day by day,hour by hour, minutes by minutes i am waiting for Allah help.

Until today~ none

Maybe its not the time yet.

My question: then when???

Wheres the miracle?

As far as now i am dealing with tears,stressed and dillema- like dumb

Not many days to go 6th Sept
I want this story end.

If HE want to back to this family, please do so.
Fuck all the shit scandalisme with anyone. Back to us

If u goes 50/50, oh my dear... Please separated with us :(

If he decide nothing change, then SAYONARA to us

Custody of our kids,with me.

Dun bring the risk n harmful this family- wishing~

Dear Mr.Y please decide.

Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment