this what we call PRE and PREP

PRE
Term of "pre" what i understood is what is nearly COMING.... so there is something that i have to PREpare, prescheduling,preconscious(aware),prescriptive,prelude and premier.
Present : people will say to you "good luck"(event not happen yet)
After : people will say "well done" or "congratulations.....for your succeess.
excited !!!!! coz i know how far that i can control the situation eventhou the MAGICAL AND UNSUSPECTED drama happened... (my closed guys will know).....
As now, today, i learn how to be PRE-WIFE and learn PRE-WEDDING- how hilarious it was. And trust me, the karma that you will never forgotten. There's lots of prepay, preoccupy thats come to dollar n cents.
wow!!!!
THUS ~ it turn good and smooth... may as well runs to my life ~amin ya rabbal al amin~
{ what i glad....my ARMY working hard...he always love me}
PREP
hehe...... this was last time when at hostel school. We do preparation at night to study. Hehe :)
but i unpreferable to do that. Tak suka.
ok, talk about my PREP this time, its about wedding. I want what i dream come true, what i imagine turn reality and what i want, i get it...... wow !!! and phewwww ~
PENAT. Tapi this what people call "once in life time"...i do not only for my self, but for my beloved people, MAK,BAPAK,ADIK,ALONG and my ARMY :)
we put aside $$ + time + physically topic. Of course it wasting......
u googling working hours- a day, buying unnessarry things,prepaid reloading frequently, meeting few people to get booking - pelamin,catering lah..baju lah..bunga lah...
phewwww again and again ~ exhausted...
for what?
...
...
for BIG DAY ...................... coming soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment