twenty eight

as i written on this blog, it means that something a "heart expression" or i'm in the mood of relax and 100% urge to write. ha ha... hours by hours count by the time, here now... my age turn to 28 YEARS 4days. What cani say ~ just "thank allah swt" coz give me such a good spirit and good health to be here, right now.
here my appreciatiation truth deeply thanks for what u guys did on my birthday eve and after...
****************
those luvly wisher to me:
my army, boy, kak marina, eva, nisa, zefrel, adik, along, abg deen,diana, fina, awie,nana,foxies,eppi,didi
those give me card :
along&adik, kak marina, bro suzairy, aswad
those presented me a cake:
my army&boy , adik&along, pizza house- abg deen, kak marina,suzairy and aswad, BSP clan
birthday gift :
kak marina
birthday meal treats :
along& adik - pizza hut , diana bv - social bangsar, kak marina
************
i'm so happy becoz still have good buddy, sista & frens that remember me.....thanks you ols......really owe you guys for these.... even i had a few listed "gift" on my birthday, but i guess enough to have LOVE around. Because, that more precious and uncountable.... so, thank you to ALLAH swt for all this~
the end

No comments:

Post a Comment