tv3 drama

what a topic runs thru my mind tonight. I'm an innocence watcher and such not a good critic type of person. I loved watch it.
Yes - i do
No - i dun care what the stories contents

but lately, homiez type like me whom seldomless going out but more/less home chores to do.
*blur*
i guess more blurer than my TV screen (every channel does, coz we didnt subscribe the 300 channels call ASTRO)
he he

(we survived anyway)

tv3 must have a very good team in making their entertaining world "poke-out" and higher voting by watcher.
agree- YES i do.
pickaboo ! i'm now becoming one of good follower drama screen that adapt by TV3. Begin at 7 til late 10, me and my hubby both eyes ON.
mmm, 3/5 stars rating i could give. 3 stars, coz the drama all contents of reality life scenario in our life.
2 stars,rating for not good impact of the drama. Criticized.
depends, some of the scene gimme such a nob and doubt.
the process call > learning and pre-caution (especially for the dubbing characters) the enthusiasm.
The role play actually bring the numbers.

-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment