"she's my friend, she's my wife"

Seems ship doesnt sank if u know how to sail it to the shore.

Seem life also drive us to same way. Love, didnt count who we are, what we are. Just know how to tackle, u will have the heart.
My day often to have 8 hours spent in the office, have a chat with staf unit. Lots of us, shared lots of things - some bring the issue of money, love,asset, their kids......

BUT mostly for me, the topic of companion / loveship seems more likely to hear.

We love "genderism" debate. We can see who are love to be opponent / our side.

Guys vs Ladies.

Provocative.

Issue had pointed out, the arguementation and it start.

but, seem LOVE topic is the best. In the end, u may find conclusion > to get better and lifeful partner, is the one who love critism + give attention + spend a night beside you (muslim: the wife/husband).

that, the both party agreed.

Love to hear from my colleaque, the man and papa-wanna-be > "you want to know who my BFF now? she is my wife. She is my friend"

:)    sigh - happy

No comments:

Post a Comment