i, me and my ipad

8th July...18 Syaaban....

as normal weekend, cant presume anything much, what the excitement and normal weeknders do, we did too.
As last night, all of MLS crews sorber for  next late night shooting at KJ and De Palma Hotel Shah Alam.

Boost guys !!

and today, Sunny Sunday, we woke up late afternoon 12.30. Kindda DISCHARGE from the long tube to be drained out. Haha....
and begin the day, lunch with in laws familia.

5 adults, 3 kids, 1 baby......

and we drove to Low Yat for some electronics, fun stuf to buy / windowm shop.

Its STILLED his place.. he loved to go that place. Me? Loved too, coz i can see human VS technology (Not all the time people love Green)

We're kindda of run of time. At 5pm he must be home.
He and his crews must go to Saujana Golf Subang. Next shoot reception/wedding client.
its already 4pm. He suddenly ask me to grab a drink in Starbuck. Mmmmm...crutial attention.
(Since when he loved a coffee- But wihtout further doubt, i queue and get a seats)

Then he missing for a bout half an hour. I'm wondering, where is MY ARMY?

and soon, he come over, with "white and black paper bag, with logo BITTEN APPLE infront"

wow.... must be he spend for his studio. He just passed me the bag- that content the NEW IPAD, and say "ITS FOR YOU".

20% trust >  a gift for me in mid-of year, and middle of hot afternoon Sunday,
i ask FOR ME? ?????????? whyyyyyy??

again i ask...for me? ....
on parking bay i ask..........for me?
inside the car i ask............ for me?
reach house lift i ask........... for me?

(without say thanks...................................). Doubtful still more, am i did something magical superb housewife?
He didnt answer. He just say, PAY UP for all attention and extra hand without cash i gave before until now. Plus, we can play the facetime- if we get far.

Am i materialistic? hahaha...i prefer pay up back by CASH. But this one, :)  accepted!

haha   :)    i laugh... and my face turn to serious.... was it? mmmm.... but i didnt hunger for ipad.
Even its turn 10th edition.  Ha ha   :)  

But, perhaps with one CONDITION, i'm asking him to consider this present as an advance gift for my 30th birthday present this Dec. For me,I prefer TRAVEL treats.....

I want him to SAVE more. Duit biar membukit. Senang kalau medication tua nanti, treatment hospital yang comfort....bla..bla... (suara hati)

anyway ARMy, thank you so much. You,delighten me always (sound canon).... haha



1 comment: