18 Mar 2013- Its call mourning Monday

(continue....previously posted)

a weekend passed. I've got a day (*half day working last Friday...) accompany my husband to get a set of Imac 27'' at Capsquare Mall. 10pm, spend 2 hours at studio for next video clips for Juzzthin & Nabil Mentor.
Left to Mentara.

*************


 
Saturday - as early as 6am, me waking up all boys- hubby, and his crews who stay a night for early video shooted at Semenyih Dam.

THE DAY OF JUZZTHIN + NABIL mentor VIDEO CLIPS

Glad, they succeed arrived at the lake- morning fogged and freshed!  
They change location for second verse, at Bukit Ampang KL CITY viewed shot.
Last, behind golf course KDE roaden silent area - jogged track.

4pm, they arrived home. And snored like huge big shipped honked! ha ha

As planned before, they all going for FutureMusic Asia which happened 15&16 March- Sepang. Party!! i'm still into it  :(  but due to my condition, it's fine.
I'm really support my hubster to go for that party becoz, Temper Trap will performed, and others rave/trance. He put an effort to get the free ticket (which actualy, i planned to buy for him, early bird last few weeks...)
reason: exhausting, all the five tixs he gave to his friends- Prof.

This kindda of lifestyle that couldn't be fade out.
There are parenthood who still attached with events/parties/discotique/liveband/concert just as their- make fun/ lively. My coolest party goers friends/ cousins, they legally thrown their jive/ heart to this kind of lifestyle  :)  some of them, spend for flight ticket+accomodations in other country, to see their fav artist.....

cool huh  :)

Not an arguement / justification / prejudiced anyone.
whatever

********

Sunday- dozzy dosed with my own drugs- itchy drugs...my skin... really dozzed me out.
11 we wake up. I get bathed and realy to get outting. Mission- baby stuff. My planned just as One Baby world Taman Permata- baby shop.
http://www.onebabyworld.com

I said to hubster- just 1 hour... please...
and he pleased me, but we stop at Nasi Minang Taman Melawati- for lunch.
At the shop, we spend rm250 for swaddle wrap,baby stuff cleaner liquid, flusk Thermos,bath tub, netting bath tub and washcloth and 2 bra's.

on the way, we stop at MBO and catch wayang (sweet time....feel like the last wayang treat..) oh no... dun think badly.

5-8pm we at home ZzZzZzZz...... And by 8.30pm, my lovelina friends call treat for babyshower dinner. As to my request, just a dinner and catch story. Dun drop me any party... not realy into it.

gathering end 10.30pm... thank gals...


 Eelar new looks, Hanna Montana, AzeDz 8mths Baby Bump, Diana Luna and Me - 17 March 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment