one more dugaan

its crutial and play with my emotional...

its between skin + itchiness + daily mood...it start when my pregnancy in trimester 3 or u can say 33weeks... God... so itchy.. due to this, i google a lots and they mentioned about PUPP- papules and plagues of Pregnancy..... and one more POP- Prurigo of pregnancy...skin disease that only attack mother of first child- mostly. For second pregnancy, this sympthom less/ no more.

:(   ugly feet...no more beauty feet + sleepless + scratch only on top feet skin + swollen too much... not leg....
 insyallah... i'll pray the beauty turn back, once baby deliver...

am i been bitten? No. Its just a small watery bubble looks like chicken pox..this is POP symthom..and so itchy. Through my reading n blog, it happen on 3rd trimester, first child pregnancy,baby boy,34weeks and above. If more worst, it may cause from kidney failure from mother. The urine turn yellow n dark color.
me? not yet..... just itchy + my urine stil lighter/ whity


this what i used so far this week since the POP started on my hand. Eucerin was good- fragrance free and the Econazie was the cream me and husband used to when there is ithcyness on our part of body- it for dispurse for fungal. Dun spread the itchy please. That Econazine duty.
Through internet reading, i must get shower foam PH7 + cream clobetasol + tablet zyrtec...



our photo...while waiting doctor call for consultation at UMRA HOSPITAL....My baby bump was 32 weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment