december 2011..diary

glad and thankful to ya allah, let me breath and live lifely... in good health (am i?-didnt diagnose at all). This year, came to my 29th reborn celebration day. Glad and delughtful. For this year, for my first time, a new person (truely existed) be on my side....

:,) sob sob

my dearest husband.

No more loner celebration, no more missed-exhilarating time. Me and him.

In my diaries, enough to say let be the day, he by my side.

on 5th dec (oo:00 hrs), at out living room, he kissed my forehead and "wish"...

tender

delight

thank you (heart-say)

and begin the day of preparing myself for any surprise. I dun hate surprises. Just dun wish for it.

The laugh wont last ~

the smile end with tears ~

taboo for all


in any, dun surprised me. Just be direct n motif.

what great again shall i face and i did faced :



  • Universal treats for first annyversary


  • samsung android gifted for 29th


  • decide to buy a house


  • start our first job (on exhibition list)

** will upload the photo soon. And again, alhamdullillah

No comments:

Post a Comment