wishing for the "long-life" ahead




Three little golden eggs. Its like a decade prosperious continuous...but was Jack satisfied by tackle the eggs or the goose? By run down to earth-ground, cutting the long magic beantree and killed the giants? live happily and the life poor turn to magic "BOOM" the wealthiest man on the village.





How about my wish on this 29th birthday, to be the most faithful, loveable,huggable,bootylicious and boobylicious and delicious delicasies to the husband. Am i? Am i not? ........yes, i wish so and learn to do so. The only women of his heart..... or (stop, secret)..





Or wish to be like his the most likeable gadget, ipad. Which the software and appliances can be upload,download,delete and easy transfer...... hold with nice velvet holder, screen protactor, put in safe place, unbreakable and not over expose to sunlight. But, this cant guranteed lifehood. Easily dead when the batt off, peaceful dead. unharm.


Android version phone, was not one of my wish. As i'm easy to have a verbal conversation, naive to say> my phone credit call not reach more then 2hrs for a WEEK. Do u believe that. The most done, sms...i love typing. I love expression. But the best of the best GIFT, he gave me the latest samsung android smartphone GIO.


Now, this phone was very useful(thats why some people love technology),change life for BETTER...Like me, i put 40% rely on it. Means,I can wrote a few data (bookless),just finger touch, i easily snap photo and have DCIM (without using digicam), and the most i used to- i can update news,wall,feed, and gosip only by finger touch / wi-fi & others. (FB,Twitt, yahoo email alert). Thank you to my bedmate a.k.a my ARMy...put me a STEP ahead... yey!





My wish, i can place my toothbrush beside him forever. Haha.....its a weirdest feeling and this way we more felt intimacy.


This i wish FOREVER.... nothing else......


people WHO jelous/envy of life we're trying to build, go to hell with your life. Why live like loser?

live to have other people happiness?


Go away. I dont like people like u.


Guide us ya allah.

amin

No comments:

Post a Comment