question

one question come to me for today.


"Are u happy now?"


Very trumendous and not easy question to be answer.


I hate to be adult. As an adult, no more adolescent, i cant express or explain to my self what is happy. Enough as basic, if the whole day i didnt have any fights/battling/arguement or tearing, the defination can call as "happy". Yes. I will call that as "happy" ness...


Being as adult, i try to be "happy", keep my self "happy", make other people "happy",makes their day "happy" and sometimes, pretend to be "happy".


i guess all adults does.




As i'm not realy encourage some of my friends to deep understand of my own "dictionary" of happyness. My appetite tempted, that call happy?


My colorful kurung today, am i happy?


I smile a miles away, am i happy?


received a sincere complimentary, am i suppost to be happy?




coz in my dictionary, happy not all people care, not all people want to be happy.


Outside, the kids crying for food, the parents looks on injury hands of their kids, soldiers everywhere bloody shoot to innocense kids,,,ARENT they happy?


while i playing with balloon, does balloon seller happy?




i dun easily get happy, eventhou i'm smiling.


I dun easily happy in anything, if everything i got...




coz u know why?


coz people dont happy for having me surround. For seeing me around. For laughing all the day with them.


Love life like butterfly, bautiful BUT for just short while....


dead

No comments:

Post a Comment