27 dresses plus 1







As my ass hardly moved,my mind slowly thinking, i keep my self 3 hours(friday break time) for today. DVD's on. 27 Dresses. It was my second times watched. As i remembered , the movie is not taken any 3+ star rating-my rating. (coz i watched on and off-i guess). Wow,sudden my tears dropped. WHAT? why is that? As the movie is simple and easy, but the civicness was inside. Thrumble. WOW ! but the issue was pop up in my head, marriage or wedding. As the character of Jane in the begin, singlehood is the most delightful to choose. Yup, every one got choice to choose. Mmmmm, how about me? i love the marriage OR i love the wedding. Owh ~ not stiff.

(its a huge question to be answered...ha ha)

i'm laughing, my heart- no

'Wedding' for me is a noun that everyone wanna has,wanna experienced,wanna toss once in their life. But, 30% of my family, DIDNT. I dunno what they are belief in. But be tragically and current nowadays issued.

But when it comes to MARRIAGE, people will DO, i say DO, he say DO.

I cant elaborate more phrases now, as my marriage just 4 month.

The scenario, unpredict.

But as my heart bumped, my breath blew, the air enough to say I LOVE MY MARRIAGE.

I do. I will. I must.

Instead, the one i choose, is my choice. Non others matter. And the sane i bring along, adultry i kept along, doesnt belongs others, just me & him.

May the GOD,mightiest, the biggest creator with me & him. Amin~

Back to 27 Dresses, Jane acted just like normal people does. Mistake falls apart.

And she learnt with the forgiveful heart & the LOVE still to the person she loved, she back to feel HAPPY moment with a beautiful wedding dresses gowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment