bye bye D300

full of sighs~ hmmpphh

the remembrance of precious item sell-away was really dramatically sobbing my husband day(why not my day~read the story and i tell u why)

yesterday lunch time, an awkward eyes-sight n started the question from my husband was really surprised. He asked me "how bout i throw (sell) the D300 and get the 5DEE MARK II..... as to replaced the D300..

only 65% focussed, me? seems like... "do what you like to do~) that kind of thought. i ask why? and with rationallity he answered "coz easy and more producive in videography making" ..~ yup, that SENSE!

i dun like duplex with the same power/value/looked....make difference :)

less 7 hours, the QA session turn to reality. D300 let go to one brother.

karma with D300 not so much with me. I throttle my photography with D90. Its lighter but filled.

prudentally..of course

************

Next, the 5DEE MARK II will get in act togetehr with DEE-NINE..may this affair bring the wording for us

amin * gladful

No comments:

Post a Comment