glad and happy for them

in silence, without our prior notification, my people beloved surrounded me, they gone thru the same time and year 2011 with many stories, many climax and much much more life scene as used to be. I'm really glad for some of my friends,who started thi 2011 with new members of the family. They belief and they believe, miracle of GOD will persue them to this stage now. I'm happy for my friends, whom just had "BIG DAY" and now sharing the lighten way of becoming-parent, on growing the womb. Fetus . Zigote. I'm happy for some friend, find the new partner, and begin with no-more-single hood. I'm happy of some people, get a new job,new workplace that far hazardous. I'm together happy for the people, who life more dollar,increased the salary, or bonussees...must be they really enjoy the moment. I'm thankful to god, keep on my family healthy and successfully. I'm proud of having such-kindmannered family members. Beloved heart and unstanding.

undergo and precisely.

Depend, which methods that u used to overclimb the hills. Character + love + money + faith

***

END

No comments:

Post a Comment