i'm innocent

i have talent
i have brain
i have attitude
i have taste
i have butt and loveable boops
i have my sins
i have my bright
i have my own job
i have my own time..... what i wanna spent too
i have my wristlet
i have my own coins
i have mobile phone
i have WHAT I WANNA HAVE....

as this bring sense, i have everything that normal people had, shelter,food,dress,car,books.... but i'm still innocent for some times. I didnt do it to blame/claim/shame anyone.
This innocent in everybody. Who said the TOP level aint do the much innocent as much as i do. Dont said, pump-gas-station guy not innocent in doing her daily routine.

everybody DO
everybody HAS...

But, innocent do not need to overcome or re-healed with overwritten/against/insanity/take for granted. Its happen in short and sub-concious to anyone. "Innocent", the guilted. Its wrongly because we gaining experience day by day. We learn time to time. There's mistake, there's goal.

Even the age runs quickly, even the beneath ground call-upon you..... the innocent sense stilled!

mmmm.......... one to one, each to each, lets apologized.... lets the innocent people covered :)


No comments:

Post a Comment